Foundation program – Discovering the fashion sectors, Fashion Design & Business
This course is suitable for those looking to apply for our degree programs who are still hesitating between an undergraduate degree in Fashion Design or Fashion Business. Discover discover the fashion industry, its professions and the life cycle of a product in order to get a clearer vision of the professions relating to Fashion Design and Business.
If you are creative and passionate about fashion but you’re not sure if Design or Business is the path for you, this program gives you the opportunity to discover the fashion industry, its professions and the life circle of a product in order to get a clearer vision of your future profession.
Required profile :
Accessible to anyone 17 years old and up
From May 22 to June 30, 2023 / 6 weeks
Discovering the Fashion sectors, Fashion Design & Business
Through the life cycle of a product, (the sweater!) this module will teach you about the basics of Design and Business concepts as well as the professions associated with them in the fashion industry.
It offers a clearer vision of the professions relating to Fashion Design and Business.
- Pattern making : Different techniques, introduction.
- Creative design : The creative process, fashion illustration, fabric manipulation
- Industrial development : industrialization, production and logistics.
- Marketing: Marketing definition and exploration of product concepts, consumer targets, competition, distribution and communications.
- Photoshoots: Fashion photography & branding for the media.
A very playful process with a creative project to be realized through different themes during workshops.