The job of the Head of Digital Marketing or Digital Marketing Manager is to implement the company’s marketing and communications strategy via the Internet and mobile phones using all of the following tools
e-Sources. : www.blue-search.com
Average annual salary:
47K euros (réf. Glassdoor)
- Mastery of skills specific to marketing in the fashion industry (4P, quantitative and qualitative marketing studies)
- Be able to propose a coherent brand storyline.
- E-CRM, webdesign, audience tracking, natural referencing, etc.
- Budget management
- Be on the lookout for fashion and lifestyle trends
- Understand innovations in the areas of media formats and tools.
- Analytical mind
- Writing skills,
“Head of Marketing & Communications Strategy in Fashion Industry” Undergraduate Degree
State accredited diploma with Level 6 registration under the National Register of Professional Certifications (RNCP). Also accessible via VAE (Validation of Acquired Work Experience)
“Manager of International Development in Fashion and Luxury Industries” Post Graduate Degree
State accredited Diploma with Level 7* registration under the National Register of Professional Certifications (RNCP). Accessible via VAE (Validation of Acquired Work Experience)