The Creative Director is the ambassador for a brand. They are responsible for its visual identity. The Artistic or Creative Director is responsible for expressing the couture or ready-to-wear brand’s values on the creative and stylistic front.
- Set the collection’s general trend and define the artistic universe
- Run the studio and creative workshops
- Define and oversee the brand’s image and communication
- Know how to use new design and communication technologies
- Understand the times and new generation’s needs
- Work with the marketing and sales teams
- Determine and steer a brand’s identity/DNA
- Lead a comprehensive creative process
- Manage all creative teams
Creative, curious, versatile and organised, intuitive, vast general knowledge of anything relating to design, keeps a close eye on trends, ability to question oneself, strong sense of aesthetics, team spirit, etc.
AVERAGE ANNUAL SALARY
Between €40K and €70K
“Creative Director” Post Graduate Program
“Creative Director” Diploma, State accredited with Level 7* registration under the National Register of Professional Certifications (RNCP) – Certification in process of renewal