The role of the Product Manager consists of guiding all the stages in the life of a product or product line from its design to its sale. Their responsibilities can vary from one company to another.
- Draw up a summary or market and competition studies and consumer expectations to anticipate needs
- Establish the product design and launch strategy
- Develop the product and monitor its market positioning
- Establish the communications plan to promote sales
- Monitor sales progress and adjust the marketing plan to optimize results and achieve the goals set
- Keep to the budget allocated for product marketing
- Analyze market trends and anticipate developments in the sector
- Define marketing strategies adapted to distribution and marketing patterns for products and accessories from fashion and ready-to-wear brands
- Design and implement communications strategies adapted to market, distribution patterns and sales channels
- Oversee marketing operations, agencies and service providers, training and team management
The role of Product Manager requires good interpersonal, negotiation and summary skills, and a creative and open mind. The Product Manager must comply with objectives and have a certain resistance to stress as well as great personal investment.
€30 to €35K annual gross income for juniors, and up to €50K for experienced Product Managers
“Head of Marketing & Communications Strategy in Fashion Industry” Undergraduate Degree
State accredited diploma with Level 6 registration under the National Register of Professional Certifications (RNCP). Also accessible via VAE (Validation of Acquired Work Experience)